The HOMESAFE® Wireless Home Security System is an affordable solution to your home or office security needs. This easy to operate security system will sound an 105dB alarm and dial up to 5 preset phone numbers to let you know motion has been detected or a door or a window has been opened in your home. A land line with tone dialing is required
- Detects Motion or Door/Window Open Activates Auto-dialer and Alarm
- 16 Digits Number Large Display with Date/Time and Function Icon
- 9 Zone Icon for Easy Differentiating Intruder Location
- Room Monitor and Broadcast by Telephone Function
- Remote Turn System to ARM or DISARM by Telephone Function
- Programmable Security Code, Entry Delay Timing
- 5 Emergency Telephone Numbers (Up to 32 Digits Each)
- Programmable Auto Dialling Cycle
- 5 Trigger Recorder with Zone Indication for Alarm Mode
- Built-in Flash Memory to Protect System Data for Power Failure
- Battery Low Indicator
- DTMF(Tone )Dialling Only
- Home Mode Function
- Built-in 105 dB Alarm (with Programmable Alarm On / Off)
- Trigger AC Socket by Radio Linked Function
- Compatible with Additional Up to 16 Wireless PIR Sensor or Wireless Window/Door Sensor and 8 Wireless Remote Control or Wireless Control AC Socket or Wired Sensor to Expanding the system
HOW IT WORKS
- 1 Auto Dialer Main unit
- 1 Wireless Motion Detector Sensor
- 1 Wireless Magnetic Door/Window Sensor with Alarm (wireless transmission up to 250 feet)
- 1 Radio Linked Remote Control
- 1 AC Adaptor
1. When the door/window sensor or motion detector is triggered, it sounds an 105dB alarm and sends a signal to the base unit.
2. The base unit dials the first telephone number of your programmed list.
3. The person answering the call will hear a prerecorded alert message.
4. That person will have the option to listen in on the room, broadcast their voice through the base unit, or disarm the system.
5. If there is no answer, or if the person doesn’t disarm the system, it will dial the next number on your programmed list.